The desktop laser station “DesktopMark” is a small, compact laser processing centre which, despite its compactness, allows for a wide field of application for the laser processing of small and medium parts in small
series production or in single-item production.
The compact „DesktopMark“, due to its size, ensures a flexible installation in many locations.
The wide-opening protective hood with large laser protection windows offers comfortable access to the working area from three sides. Work pieces can therefore easily be placed in the system and removed again.
During laser processing, the process can always be observed and monitored very well through the large windows.
The core element of the “DesktopMark” is the maintenance-free fibre laser with the option of 20 to 50 Watt of optical performance and the highly dynamic scan engine, which deflects the laser beam.
It is controlled through our easy-to-use laser software with graphic user interface, which allows for a fast and comfortable set-up for laser marking.
The laser processing system is prepared for the connection of an extraction unit to protect the laser optics and remove the eliminated material and the laser smoke. An internal pipe system leads to a connection pipe at the rear panel of the housing. A corresponding extraction can be connected here without any issue.
Standard DesktopMark equipment:
– Compact laser housing in laser class 1- implementation
– Laser source (Ytterbium fibre laser 20 Watt), air-cooled, for maintenance-free use
– High-speed laser scanner with large working area (110 x 110 mm²)
– Electric z-axis, can be driven via jog mode, driving distance 230 mm
– 2D laser software with graphic user interface
– Signal lamp for the display of the operating status
– manually operated hood
– integrated laser protection windows
– Controls via integrated industry PC (mini PC), Windows 7 applications
– Laser marking and laser engraving
– Logo marking
– Barcode, data matrix code
– Serial numbers
– Day and night design