– Two Z-axes for an ergonomic sitting position
– Ergonomic workspace with covered guideways for processing long workpieces
– All functions can be controlled from an external terminal on the worktop
– Optional extension for pulse-synchronised circumferential welding
– Available for all Vision Lasertechnik GmbH beam sources
For applications that require more working space or power than our manual laser welding workstations have to offer, our ERGO workstation is the perfect solution.
Select a laser welding system of the LWI V series and configure your laser workstation according to your specific requirements.
The two Z-axes enable an ergonomic posture during work and can be individually adjusted to the body height of the user. Both Z axes can be controlled comfortably
at the external operating panel. With a large selection of optional accessories, the workstation can be precisely configured according to your budget and application.
With our stand-alone controller and one of our rotary units, this is the favoured and most cost-efficient welding solution for rotationally symmetrical workpieces.
Thanks to special recesses in the ergonomic tabletop, also very long workpieces can be welded from various angles.