The “Flexxmark” mobile laser system offers all the benefits of modern laser marking systems and
stands out with its compact, mobile design.
Its modular construction enables the laser system to be disassembled quickly and easily into three
modules that will fit into any storage space.
Large, heavy workpieces can be laser marked at a low cost using the hand-operated system, and can
also be partially cleaned using the laser, without having to place it in a stationary laser system. The
integrated extractor ensures that the laser optics are protected and removes the worn-off material
and laser fumes from the working area.
Interchangeable, customisable attachmentsmake it possible to process parts of different shapes and
sizes, whilst ensuring that laser protection is maintained at all times. Depending on the task, the
laser device can be equipped with a maintenance-free fibre laser of between 20 and 50 watts.
The laser software is easy to use and has an integrated camera view, allowing codes, graphics and
plain text to be applied without the need for long set-up times.
FlexxMark standard features:
– Modular construction for easy transportation
– Various laser sources (see selection below)
– Air-cooled laser sources for maintenance-free usage
– High-speed laser scanner with a large working area (110 x 110 mm2)
– Optical Z-axis: ±10 mm (with motorised adjustability)
– 3D laser software with graphic user interface
– Camera view to visualise processes and make adjustments in the laser marking software
– Indicator lights to show the status of operations
– Laser beam screen in laser class 1
– Controlled via and integrated notebook
– Integrated three-stage extraction device (coarse filter, fine filter, activated carbon filter)
– Laser marking and etching
– Logo marking
– Barcode, data matrix code
– Serial numbers
– Day and night design
– Degreasing surfaces
– Activating adhesive surfaces